Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nov 8th Daily Reflection

Today's daily reflection is about trusting the Lord during difficult times and I smiled because as I trust him, my work becomes easier. I am currently in one of the most difficult position I have ever had - the volume of work almost doesn't seem to fit into one day but somehow it fits! It fits because the Lord is guiding the day. As I walk thru the day, I am open to letting people know that they need to slow down for me, repeat because I am confused, that I love them especially if they make a mistake, and that at the end of the day we will be successful because the Lord guided us to succes. With that position, I can work a 12 hr day and feel excited at the end, I can stop and meditate during the day and I can be fearless in my walk! All because of the Lord! And the amazing and inspiring results I am seeing only confirms my position that letting the Lord guide your day means every and any thing is possible!

How is letting the Lord guide your day helping you achieve success?

No comments:

Post a Comment