Thursday, November 22, 2012

Nov 22nd Daily Reflection

Today as we give thanks for all we have in our lives, my thought wander to the Haitian people. This is a country that gets every disaster that passes its way, however, the people continue to give praise and thanksgiving for things that we would consider not worthy. I have been blessed to go work with the Haitian people as part of the Carter Work Project and Habitat for Humanity. I will spend a week in Hait as part of a 600 volunteer crew building 100 homes. I am freaking out with joy because I know that this life altering experience will bring me closer to the Lord and allow me to learn how to give thanks and rejoice for all the blessings in my life. I will be off-line until Dec 3rd.

How are you giving thanks for all the blessings you have in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment