Friday, November 9, 2012

Nov 9th Daily Reflection

Yesterday an incident happened at the office that left me stunned - I was in disbelief that a co-worker could act unprofessional. That incident bothered me and I wondered do I say something or let it go. I kept thinking about it, asked a few people for their opinion and then thought, why am I not giving this decision up to the Lord. And once I gave the decision up to the Lord, peace returned. I was at peace because I knew that providing feedback whether or not it was received in a positive manner was the godly thing to do. It would be ungodly for me to watch a co-worker fail and not say or do something about it! And just like that, I was able to move on and continue spreading the Lord's love.

How have you seen peace return to your life after doing the difficult but godly thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment