Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12th Daily Reflection

Yesterday, I was reviewing some forecasting that I had previously done and realized that I had made a mistake and that I can't do what I thought! Wow this is not good, how am I going to fix it, I thought. And for the first time, instead of freaking out, I said to myself - it's not for me to fix by myself, continue working the plan and the Lord will provide a solution. The Lord will provide a solution! I continued my day at peace that with the Lord by my side, everything is possible and even when I can't see the solution a solution exists. Some people would say I am being irresponsible but I say, that is the greatest demonstration of faith - realizing that a problem is about to happen and forging ahead knowing the Lord will help with the resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment