Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26th Daily Reflection

Today's devotion is awesome! It talks about the gift that continuously gives - bounteously, with no strings attached! Over the years, I have had numerous such gifts and in some cases, I was not as appreciative of those gifts as I should. However, over the past 6 months, I have been diligently focusing on these gifts and this Christmas season, I had so many gifts, I could barely keep up. I realized the wonderful glorious friends who surround me on a daily basis, who are conduit for the Lord's love, and because of the realization, I have been able see the unseen - God's good grace in action all the time. This Christmas season, I give thanks for the gift of friendship, partnership, and the wonderfulness of the Lord.

How are you enjoying your gifts of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment