Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24th Daily Reflection

For 2 1/2 years, I have worked diligently to get closer to the Lord and not let anything distraction me from my relationship with him. It was a struggle to get to closer to the Lord, life on earth makes is easy to go astray. However, as I struggled, I had a number of incredible people surrounding me, inspiring me and keeping me going. Over the past few weeks, I have noticed that as life has tempted me go go astray, I have been able to ignore those temptations and stick close to the Lord. As problems pour in, they quickly turn to opportunities which allowed me to see/experience the glory of the Lord. I have seen seemingly impossible problems turn into wonderful opportunities - this Christmas, the Lord has provided me with so many wonderful gifts, material gifts are unnecessary. As we prepare to celebrate the birth of Jesus, I am preparing my heart and soul to continue receive the wonderful gifts of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment