Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22nd Daily Reflection

I smile as I read today's devotion because it caused me to do some self reflection. I saw an opportunity to be better at the office, presented a new way of operating and was excited to see that some of my recommendations were implemented. The interesting thing is that in the past, I would have gotten caught up in the fact that all my ideas were not implemented. However, since starting my journey of being close to the Lord, without any self coaching, I instantly saw the beauty of the solution and how it is going to help the team grow! I thought wow, how much better life is because I am by default focusing on the beauty of each situation. The final decision was even more powerful than what I could have imaged and is a reminder of the greatness of working in a team, realizing that it's not about me but about the entire team succeeding. I am so excited about this new direction that my mind keeps spinning on all of the really awesome things we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment