Monday, December 3, 2012

Dec 3rd Daily Reflection

It is amazing how as you go thru life with the peace of the Lord you see things others don't see! I just got back from Haiti and before my trip, I was told about how stressful it would be, however, once I was there, I saw so much beauty, so much potential, so much hope! The Haitian people are a resilient set of people and some always question how they can be that way, they can be that way because the Lord blessed them with such a beautiful country that even if you want to be distressed, the beauty gets to you and your spirits lifts! When one is at peace with the Lord, physical trials are nothing! I spent a week experiencing that in Haiti! The Lord is at work there.

How is being at peace with the Lord causing you to see things others can't see?

No comments:

Post a Comment