Friday, December 14, 2012

Dec 14th Daily Reflection

The recent devotions have talked about focusing on the Lord and not letting daily life events distract you. As I process these directives, one thing came to me. In order to fully accomplish them,is to fully die! When I say die, I mean having such a life changing event/decision that all that was true is no longer true, all your ways of being no longer makes sense, an event/decision that causes you to have no choice but to go to the Lord, an event/decision that forces you to only trust the Lord, knowing that whatever others say/do is meaningless because only the Lord's guidance matter! I had a few of those events this year and then I made the decision to trust the Lord, not worrying about what others think/say and I have found that the world is only full of blessings, joy and happiness! As I prepare to celebrate the birth of the Lord, I can't help but be happy to celebrate my birth, my birth of fully receiving the Lord!

Are you ready to fully receive the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment