Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dec 6th Daily Reflection

Sometimes I get upset because my routine gets changed and maybe I don't get to do something I believe I must absolutely do that day. However, recently I have been stopping to wonder why am I getting upset and realizing that it is always because my routine was changed not really because of some loss of not following my routine. As I was reading today's devotion, I started to smile because it reminds me that instead of focusing on a routine for the Lord, I should allow myself to be with him whenever it works for me, being concisious that if I go too long without him life becomes more difficult. Today's devotion reminds me that as long as I keep the Lord as the focus of my life if I missed a day of morning reflections, I can still recover with an evening of reflections.

Being with the Lord spontaneously!

No comments:

Post a Comment