Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dec 30th Daily Reflection

I have found that focusing my energies being the conduit of the Lord's love, staying close to him and doing the Godly thing when others are encouraging you to do something that is only beneficially in the material world makes me appear a bit abnormal. However, the funny thing about appearing abnormal is that truly well grounded people engage you in a more menaingful manner and life is so much more peaceful! That is because when I am fully focus on the Lord, I am at my most authentic and when I am being authentic people can appreciate me even if they don't like me. Being close to the Lord allows me to be authentic and because I am authentic, the world responds positively to me which encourages me to stay close to the Lord and be even more authentic....the endless loop of positiveness!

How is your endless loop of positiveness making you appear abnormal?

No comments:

Post a Comment