Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 17th Daily Reflection

As my trust on the Lord grows, I stop to wonder why did I ever have any fear and resistence to trust him. As I go thru life now simply trusting him at every turn, with every issue, and negativity, I can barely remember a time when I didn't trust him. And for those brief memories, I ask myself what was I thinking then. I know I wasn't thinking! I rejoice in the small blessings of the Lord, the knowledge that as long as I serve him, nothing else matters! This knowledge has created a peace that seems unbreakable and for that I continue rejoicing! An endless loop, I rejoice and the Lord sends me blessings which cause me to rejoice which causes the Lord to send blessings which.....

How is fully trusting in the Lord helping you be at peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment