Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dec 27th Daily Reflection

Today's daily reflection talks about taking time to be quiet with the Lord. I like to think that I do that, however, I have been ill this week and it has caused me to stay close to home and during that time I realize that I am not spending enough time being quiet with the Lord. Fortunately, because of my illness, I have had the time to be quiet with the Lord and that quiet time has centered me and help me better prepare for the 2013. The quiet time has also been helpful for me to appreciatethe beauty of what the Lord did by giving us his only son for our sins. So as I wait for my body to recover and heal itself of what alies it, I am giving thanks for this aliment that has caused me to spend quiet time with the Lord.

How are you using setbacks as an opportunity to be close to the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment