Friday, December 28, 2012

Dec 28th Daily Reflection

I reflect back to last year this time when I was still so focused on the material world that I made one of the worse decision of my life, knowing it was a bad decision but still following thru with it! I smile when I think of it because, instead of leaving me, the Lord stood by me and allowed me to fall, caught me and allowed me to draw nearer to him. And because of this, I am closer to the Lord, enjoying his peace, love and joy at a time of the year that normally is very emotionally troubling! Today, I can see the Lord's blessings in everything around me, in things that others say is bad. I can rejoice with respect when things don't go my way, because it always means that something incredibly wonderful is around the corner! I am excited, rejoicing in the magnificent of the Lord because I know there is no such thing as a bad life when the Lord is in your life!

How areyou rejoicing because the Lord is in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment